Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Cancel 12 Days of Christmas

I know that Day 5's release is a bit behind, just been super busy irl with Christmas coming up, and there has been a change of plans with what was going to be going on. I'm going to be going out of town Friday to visit my family for a few days rather than stay home for Christmas. I will leave Friday and be back after Christmas, so unfortunately, I don't have a laptop so I won't be able to do any designs while I'm away and I want to be able to spend time with my family and have a mini-vacation. I'm sorry if this lets any of you down, I promise I will find a way to make it up to you. ♥

So offically, Friday there won't be any more releases for the 12 Days of Christmas, however, the group will STILL be free to join and I will have the previous releases out in store as well. So take advantage of those, and maybe when I get back I'll finish up what I was working on and put those out for a discounted price. I'm sorry everyone!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.